Friday, November 6, 2009

anything in my head

Did it by myself, like it was magic
Words and sounds are my media
Check it out now
No one knows if it shows signs of growing
I don't have time for despair
It repeats again, question, answer
Good morning, good evening
Time after time without rehearsal
I want to run away
I want to cry too
There's no mistaking it, in times like that
I want to write my own words
What's so bad about that? Nothing is bad about it
I surge forward, and lightly dodge the negative
I walk a long distance with ease
For that reason, I've got enthusiasm

Is being alone just too much? Game clear
Words and sounds are my weapons
Working hard with people that you love
Certainly the results will show
His rap spurs me on
That track ticks me off
If this rap and track are their signals
I'll happily shed some tears
I gave up on that day
True heart, madness, following along the boundaries
The pure red expression in my eyes in the mirror
One shot, bang! I give my name
That's just something I can do
But I'm not too certain of that yet
The image is like water
Always flowing naturally, flow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment